- 3D Playground is an easy to use online tool for 3D modeling using basic solid figures; its intuitive interface was created for people taking first steps in this field
- It has built in software that automates the process of preparing models ready for 3D printing
- Learning the basic functions of the tool takes on the order of 15 minutes and, as a result, it’s a perfect tool for school activities grounded in 3D printing
- 3D Playground develops creativity and spatial imagination; it’s a great tool for learning the basics of solid geometry, understanding the difference between 2D and 3D, and understanding the properties of solid figures (including the surface area and volume)
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.