- City mats are full of colorful graphics presenting characteristic elements for an urban ecosystem
- The mats enable lessons on a variety of school subjects such as early school education, design and technology, information technology, and science
- Selected portions of the mats are designed for use in specific STEM lessons using the SkriBot with different geometric shapes, angle labelling, or lengths of segments of roads
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.