- The virtual Creator is an intelligent tool that allows you to create any prototype using Skriware components; it allows you to personalize SkriBot’s structure or create your own robotic structure
- Creator develops the student’s imagination and creativity as well as teaches the basics of engineering
- The tool works perfectly during challenges implemented in the Design Thinking method; the design elements in the Creator are a virtual representation of the engineering components used in SkriBot. The tool is integrated with Skrimarket and the 3D Skrinter, this allows students to easily expand the capabilities of a physical set of structural components
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.