- With engineering mats, students will find easy to follow graphics that illustrate the SkriKit parts and sample construction ideas, complete with parts lists and instructions
- The mats aid learning with focus on how to order and categorize information and broaden the horizons
- The use of engineering mats in the classroom facilitates student development of skills related to planning and tidying work stations during activities
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.