- SkriApp is a mobile application used to control the SkriBot
- Two independent modes that allow students to control the robot’s movement – visual programming and remote control
- Availability of tools both on the computer and on mobile devices means that SkriBot can be used regardless of available devices
- Programming in Arduino and Micropython as well as block programming for beginners; programming can be done both with the use of ready-made libraries or “code from scratch” – meets the needs of students who are particularly interested or gifted in this field
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.