- Engineering cards are invaluable teaching aids while working with the mechanical parts from a SkriBot set
- Each card is dedicated to a different part from a SkriBot set; students will find on the cards descriptions of how a given part works, its name, a visualization of it as part of the SkriBot construction, and also graphics dedicated to its operation within the SkriApp mobile application
- Engineering cards not only facilitate conducting lessons, but also provide a way to make students more interested and engaged
- What’s more, they can be used as a basis for educational games!
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.