- SkriBot allows students to create a robot step by step and learn programming at various levels
- The open nature of the electronic set allows students to see and understand the practical operation of modern technologies and the world of electronics
- The robotic kit is combined with programming tools that enable programming on different devices, in different languages, and programming environments
- Use the SkriApp to control the SkriBot, whether in free play or interfacing with any number of scenarios using the City Mats
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.