- SkriKit educational building blocks guarantee great fun while students create structures applicable to the topics of a variety of lessons; the blocks are also an excellent tool to support the development of soft skills, encouraging students to collaborate and communicate when working in groups
- The SkriKit building blocks are compatible with the mechanical components of SkriBot, they’re a great tool for extending the SkriBot educational robot or designing a completely new one!
- The SkriKit Mini contains 273 pieces of various types. Need more? Easily print them on your 3D printer using Creator!
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.