- With a print area of 20 x 20 x 18 cm, the 3D Skrinter provides schools with the option to print 3D educational models with highly complex, visible details
- A 4-inch screen with an intuitive touchscreen interface helps to conveniently connect and configure your 3D printer and easily manage print settings
- The Skrinter 3D Printer is made from the best materials to ensure the highest quality 3D printing at school; this keeps maintenance costs predictable and low
- With Wi-Fi connection and integration with SkriMarket, printing can be managed remotely; the remote printing process is further supported by an integrated camera
- High-quality Skriware filaments are made of various materials, depending on individual needs, and come in a wide variety of colors; filaments are delivered on eco-friendly cardboard rolls
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.