- Skriware Academy is an original teacher support platform from Skriware; it features e-courses, with ready-to-use lesson scenarios and plans for as many as 9 school subjects, as well as presentations and worksheets for students
- Skiware’s mission is to support teachers, which is why we’ve put the Skriware Academy at the center of SkriLab; everything a teacher needs to prepare a fascinating lesson plan based on Skriware tools can be found in the materials available on the Skriware Academy platform
- The on-line courses for teachers at Skriware Academy explain how to operate the 3D printer, educational robots, programming tools, and 3D modeling programs
- Materials also clarify how to use Skrimarket’s on-line 3D model library and how to adapt lessons for remote and hybrid teaching models
- Holistic approach to the development of practical skills and understanding of the operation of modern technologies.
- Learning engineering, technology, electronice and programming in practice.
- Ability to expand the Skribot set through 3D printing of additional elements.
- Practicing precision and concentration with a focus on manual skills during the robot assembly.
- Ability to use in a variety of school subjects.
- Ability to create other mechanical constructs.
- Ideal tool for people who are taking their first steps in learning robotics and programming, as well as for advanced users.
- Ability to program in many languages – from block coding to C++.
- Ability to program on various devices – computers, laptops and mobile devices.